Here we go again! This cookie recipe was absolutely fantastic! It fufilled every chocolate craving I thought I’d ever have. The brownie consistency was perfect, the chocolate wasn’t over powering and the recipe was perfect for making them into cookies! My son of course helped with these cookies, our Kitchen Aid Mixer makes mixing the ingredients together very easy and he is able to dump in ingredients. I measure out the ingredients as he reads the recipe, and he gets to pour them into the bowl. We hope you enjoy the Brownie Chocolate Chip Recipe we put together for you.
Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Cup Heyshey's Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Preheat Oven to 350. Line a Cookie Sheet with parchment Paper.
- Add all dry ingredients to your mixer bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the mixing bowl. Mix together and use a ice cream scooper or spoon to scoop small balls on the cookie sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 12-13 minutes. Take cookies out of the oven and let them sit for 10-15 minutes to cool and harden.
- Grab a glass of milk and share our recipe if you love them!