As a kid I had an obsession with making cookies with my mom and granmother. Some of my favorite memories are laying out newspaper on our bright ugly yellow counter to lay freshly baked cookies on to cool down. With the love for baking, comes the obsession of having a great mixer. Over the past few years I’ve dreaded buying the kitchenaid mixer due to the cost. My loving boyfriend just bought me my own Kitchen Aid Professional Mixer with the Six Quart Bowl! With that being said my first choice to break in the mixer was cookies!
Today we have made Frankenstein’s monster and mixed the two. Normal recipes usually don’t include as many morsels as we put in ours, but I promise you my son did most of the recipe edit…. A.K.A he poured in too much. However, to my surprise I thought the cookies were going to be too gooey from all the chocolate and peanut butter chips in them, they were perfect!
Below is our recipe for Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies, make sure to pin to your pinterest or print for later! Thank you for reading!
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Reese's Peanut Butter Morsels
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- Combine all ingredients in mixer.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Take a baking sheet and line the sheet with parchment paper. Take a small ice cream scoop and scoop out your batter onto the sheet pan.
- Once the oven in preheated, take your cookie sheet and place it in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Take out your cookies at about 12 minutes and let them stand for about 10-12 minutes to harden and cool.