In my house the kids eat carbs and I’ll make a dish for everyone in the house normally. However, mommy loves keto recipes! This has been the only way that I’ve dropped weight quickly. I found this recipe today for Egg Roll in a bowl and I think you guys will love it!
Normally we would create this dish by hand and cut the cabbage ourselves and the carrots etc. However, when walking through the isles in publix we found the publix coleslaw mix that is all freshly cut and tastes delicious. I’m not sure how this would taste with low grade coleslaw mixes, but it was delicious. I could see myself meal prepping this recipe for the week. With little to no carbs this dish was fantastic.
We made sure to buy low sodium soy sauce as the net carbs were around 1 and made this dish keto friendly. We hope you enjoyed the egg roll in a bowl recipe and please make sure to subscribe and follow us on social media for more recipes to come!
Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 1 Bag Cole Slaw Mix
- 1 tbsp Ginger
- 2 Small Packages Ground Sausage ( Jimmy Dean's regular or equivalent
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- In pan ( we used a square copper pan ) cook the sausage until brown. Slightly drain the oil out.
- Add in your Cole Slaw Mix ( we used the publix version)
- Add in your scoop of ginger past & soy sauce. Cover and cook until the cole slaw becomes soft.
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy! Subscribe and join our social media!